Friday, January 31, 2014

Family Learning Sheet

I have been thinking about and being prompted to share how our home school schedule and systems work for our family. If they are working for us, then it will probably work for someone else too, right?

I am the mother of 5 boys ages 7 to 16 and we have a system that works well for us. Actually, it works AMAZING for us. We get introduced to lots of different topics and we get to go into depth on things that spark our interests.  It is self-led and very leadership oriented. This sheet is the Family Learning one and we also have sheets for the individual that I will be blogging about later.

I learned how to do a screencast and made a video about using the Family Learning Sheet that keeps me on track for learning and family fun each week. I didn't want to just show the page and have you wonder about how to use it. The software keeps my screencasts to 5 minutes so I couldn't go into as much detail as I wanted, but it gives you a good idea and then I can answer questions as they come up. 


Click Here to watch the Screencast.

I have the sheet available for download at my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/InTheGardenOfEatin . Feel free to make your own sheet if you like to do that sort of thing, or go download the one I already made. :)
Happy Home Schooling!
Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment