Monday, February 3, 2014

Christlike Parenting book review

Christlike Parenting: Taking the Pain Out of ParentingChristlike Parenting: Taking the Pain Out of Parenting by Glenn I. Latham

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


While reading this book I was faced with a couple of situations with my 15 year old that were greatly improved by application of the things I was learning. I have taken notes and highlighted many of the passages in this book to remember later. I will continue to use the things I learned because they resonated with me and after using the techniques and having a positive experience with my son the things I read have even more value. While using many experiences from the authors religious point of view the book can be read by any Christian person. The techniques used are very Christlike and draw you and the children closer to Him, which I love.



View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment